The role of the General Manager is to "Lead"!
This requires planning, directing through communication and leadership skills, plus controlling and developing the management functions of the company operations. The General Manager is responsible for all management, and performance of the company.
Functional Areas of Accountability:
- Customer Development and satisfaction.
- Leadership - Upholds and models the company core values, building a vital and healthy culture for employees and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- All planning, preparation, and execution to meet the performance goals of the company.
- Working with the CEO/ President in developing and executing a company business/operating plan to meet company performance goals.
- Customer development and satisfaction
- Exceeding all customer expectations for services provided.
- Implement and manage based on key performance indicators (KPl's).
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to meet revenues, leads, sales training, customer service functions, image protocols, public relations, and internal communications and promotion.
- Development of the market area through internal growth.
- The use of cost effective and approved technology to improve human performance within the company.
- To operate the center within KPI guidelines, and within local, state and federal codes.
- Any other functional areas as designated by the CEO/ President.
leadership, management, accountability, general manager