We are looking to hire a full time/ part time Architectural Intern with Rendering Experience. Our firm is a small design company specializing in small medical office design, looking to expand in Los Angeles. The company is diversifying in the area of commercial and residential design. You would be tasked with working on multiple exciting design projects in West Los Angeles.
The Architectural designer must have;
* Be proficient in AutoCad and Sketchup
* Be proficient in Excell, Microsoft, Mac software
* Have 3 to 5 years’ experience in the following tasks; creating construction documents, producing design presentations, coordination with trades plus engineers, construction administration.
* Be able to produce construction, structural, framing, millwork details, ect.
* Experience in residential and commercial remodels is preferred.
* Management experience in construction and or Architecture is preferred.
* Be able to communicate effectively in stressful situations.
* Be able to meet deadlines.
* Be able to work in a team setting.
* Able to manage a flexible schedule.
* Rendering Experience is a must.
If interested please forward a Portfolio, Resume, and 2 professional work samples