Sales Interns is tasked with:
- setting up outdoor canopy booth with marketing collateral & posters.
- Inviting all passers by to try a free demo fitness bootcamp session
- acquiring potential customer information (name & contact number) to follow up and invite them back for a demo
- following up with no shows
- helping management team to register potential members following free demo
- walking around park locations to find potential customer members
- on free time always inviting potential members to try a free session
- marketing on own social media page or company social media pages
After 1-3 Months if non-paid internship the intern with the best record of inviting potential members to try a free session will be considered for a part time paid position with the company. Those not chosen can attempt again if willing and interested as Operation Triple T will always value a hard worker and someone who is making the consistent weekly efforts to improve.
3 park locations to market to potential members weekly. Intern is welcome to choose the location where they are getting the best results but is highly advised to market in all 3 for best results (a different location each day with 3 days a week minimum but welcome to attend all 5 days a week and select Saturday mornings).
Sales, Internship, Direct Sales