Financial Services Intern
The Arch Capital Group Ltd Financial Services Department is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable intern with an expressed interest in financial services or business management. We are looking for a candidate with a particular focus in accounting and a chance to explore the field in a work setting. This program allows interns to take what they have learned about financial services and business management in the classroom and apply those lessons to significant City projects in order to further prepare for a career in the public or private sector.
* Validates, enters, reconciles, and audits routine Accounts Payable or AR/Cash Application information.
* Assists with analyzing and organizing data.
* Assists in projects related to Accounts Payable or AR/Cash. * Application in general. May be expected to complete a project or projects from start to finish of varying levels of responsibility.
* Interacts with all levels of business and across functions via email, face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
* Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program is required. Majors in Insurance, Finance, or Business Administration is preferred.
* Candidates should be entering their junior or senior year of college.
* Be a self-starter.
* Possesses analytical / problem-solving skills.
* Learns quickly.
* Enjoys teamwork and cultivating relationships.
* Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Has work experience demonstrating strong technical and / or client service skills (analyst-type of internship preferred).
* Has a passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client.
* Possesses excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft Office programs.
Finance, Accounting, Excell Skills