Prosperity Wealth Management is seeking an experienced CFP to work closely with
new and existing clients, independently and as part of a small team. The Associate Servicing Advisor will collaborate with colleagues and clients to deepen relationships through the delivery of holistic and unbiased financial planning. Prosperity Wealth Management is a comprehensive wealth management firm that deals primarily with high net worth clients and multi-generational families. Our primary clients are family owned businesses.
We are a Registered Investment Advisory firm with a focus on holistic financial planning and multi-generational family planning and wealth transition.
This position is open as soon as possible, salary to be determined based on experience and education. Interns are welcome to apply.
We have an upbeat and team based working environment and we are looking for the right cultural fit for our team!
• Creating comprehensive financial plans using Emoney Pro for high-net-worth individuals and families by understanding the client’s needs, goals, and risk tolerances. This includes data gathering, scenario construction, cash flow projections, and related Monte Carlo analysis.
• Meeting regularly with existing and prospective clients to develop and review investment
• accounts and financial plans to include tax planning, estate and trust planning, insurance
policy review, philanthropic and charitable gifting, Medicare and Social Security analysis, and all other high impact financial and tax issues.
• ◦ Client task follow up
• ◦ Financial Education
• ◦ Financial research
• ◦ Build relationships with existing client base / facilitate succession plans
• ◦ State Compliance assistance
• ◦ Business Development/ Willingness to be involved in local business community
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree (required)
· CFP® designation (required)
· 5+ years of experience in Wealth Management space
· Public speaking skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to understand complete financial landscape of a client/prospective client and act as their financial advocate to deliver unbiased advice
· Ability to articulate sound concepts (retirement, taxes, insurance, etc.) and gain trust with internal team members and clients.
· Strong client focus, proven ability to think in terms of client experience and perspective
· Ability to create and maintain client relationships and be willing to devote as much time as necessary to facilitate relationships.
Must be highly motivated and personable with strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent judgment and analytical abilities, keen attention to detail and solid organizational skills
· 10+ years of experience in the industry with experience in the RIA space is desirable
· Experience in small business management
CAREER, COMPENSATION, AND BENEFITS:
We’re a locally owned company run by a relatively small group of individuals who are inspired by what we get to do to every day. We focus on being a fiduciary, putting our client’s interests above our own. We strive to build solid relationships with our staff and client base. Our entrepreneurial spirit and social mission are core to our culture.
The total base compensation (prior to taking in to account any incoming book of business) for the CFP position will be based on experience & qualifications, after 6 months the position will be on an additional comprehensive quarterly bonus program. .. Additional opportunities exist to participate in the success of the business through cash based programs. Our full benefit package includes: employer paid Flexible Time off, Holidays and Simple 401k with company match.
Prosperity Wealth Management is a Fee only investment management and financial planning firm. Practice is a team based, innovative environment.
Location requirement is Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Financial Planner Internship.