Social Media Lead
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern with strong fashion/style knowledge to support our mission and apply their fashion/style expertise for an exciting new start up!
*This is a volunteer internship to gain invaluable experience in the Fashion world*
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (DC/Northern VA)
Direct report to CEO, with exposure to all facets of the business. Overall activities will vary, but can include:
1) Manage social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
-Posts, growth, giveaways, engagement etc.
2) Manage Website Development & E-Commerce Store
3) Manage creation of videos, images, graphics, blogs etc.
4) Assist, plan, and manage creation of marketing content
5) Set targets for growth on platforms and create plans to achieve KPIs
6) Help us be a leader in the Fashion Industry (think outside the box)
1) Intern or Junior Level. Individuals in school looking for experience are encouraged to apply!
2) Studying Marketing/Photography/Graphic Design/Communications or related-(preferred but NOT required)
3) Experience in the Fashion/Style Industry-(preferred but NOT required)
4) Experience with video creation, marketing materials, graphics, website development, blogs
5) Must love shopping, creating styles, and everything about fashion!
6) MUST have driver's license and own vehicle for transport
7) DC/VA Applicants ONLY
1) Enthusiastic about Fashion/Style
2) Self starter and positive attitude
3) Must be able to demonstrate some level of competence in Fashion Industry
4) Creativity and out of the box thinker
5) Well versed in social media platforms (facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, Instagram etc.)
6) Some Website Development experience (WIX)
7) Video Creation/Editing skills
8) Photography Experience
social media, marketing, fashion, personal styling