Global Green USA is seeking a Sustainable Cities intern for the fall semester.
To date, these projects have been implemented thus far in over 30 cities with an average of 1-2 policies or projects enacted in each city, and leveraging an estimated $280 million to fund sustainable improvements.
More detail on the project can be found here:
The intern will support:
- Project research on potential new locations for sustainable neighborhood projects
- Workshop and partnership development
- Analysis of sustainability and resilience solutions that apply to specific neighborhoods and larger city/state programs and how they might apply to the neighborhood scale
- Background research to support Global Green's development of future related projects
In this unique role, the intern will provide research and development support for collaboration and synergy between both local and national initiatives. With our projects will be connecting on the ground pilots with their broader business, environmental and policy implications.
- Must have an interest in sustainability and climate resilience.
- Must have strong writing and research skills.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have effective interpersonal communication skills.
This is an unpaid internship. Students that are able to receive academic credit for the internship are strongly preferred. Part-time internships are available with flexibility for the academic calendar.
sustainability, climate change, resilience, environment, policy, innovation, sustainable business