Located in the heart of West Hollywood, JS2 PR is an integrated PR, communications and marketing consulting firm providing a full range of strategic services in public relations for primarily Food & Beverage clients. We're seeking an intern to join us for approximately 15-20 hours a week beginning mid-August for fall 2019.
Responsibilities include supporting the account team on a daily basis with media research and writing, and assisting with administrative activities. The purpose of this position is to provide a forum for learning and implementing many of the essential skills and tools required in the field of public relations.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow for anyone who is interested in an entry-level position in PR. Ideal candidate should be organized, enthusiastic, and efficient, with strong communication skills.
New Media Monitoring:
- Follow media relevant to accounts and identify client opportunities
- Identify client opportunities in ProfNet and HARO
- Assist with the drafting of bios, media alerts, pitch letters, etc.
- Fact checking, research and general media outreach support
- Assist in compilation of monthly updates for clients
- Manage daily clipping of media placements
- Organize and maintain collection of print materials
- Create/maintain editorial calendars and current media lists database
- Assist in compiling clip reports and in-house clip books
Interns must be available for 15-20 hrs a week. We are looking for someone to join our team as soon as possible for the fall semester. This is a paid internship ($10/hour). For more information, please visit: ------------
hospitality, public relations, food & beverage, Internship