The Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee is seeking qualified candidates to serve as an Intern at the PA HDCC headquarters in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The PA HDCC is the campaign arm of the Pennsylvania State House Democrats.
During the 2018 Fall Internship program, Interns will be generally responsible for the following programs in addition to ad hoc responsibilities.
- Liaise with candidates and campaigns on a statewide basis
- Interact with and report to state directors
- Manage committee volunteer staff
- Execute special projects
- Manage internal data flows and processes
- Legislative research and vote tracking
- Report and memo preparation
- Social media tracking
- Donor research
- Assist in our email fundraising program
Applicants should possess:
- Commitment to democratic politics
- Excellent organizational, time management and inter-personal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GoogleDocs
- Access to a laptop
- Familiarity with Pennsylvania politics preferred but not required
All internships are unpaid.
Interested applicants should send their application to: xxx-xxx-xxxx