Volunteer Registration Form Atlanta Caribbean Carnival Caribbean Food, Arts and Crafts Festival
On submission of your completed application, our volunteer coordinators will contact you. Each volunteer will receive a ACCBA volunteer t-shirt that must be worn at all times while volunteering at the festival.All volunteers will be held accountable for their accepted positions.
Any volunteers that are caught lounging, on masquerade trucks, sitting in the VIP area or not performing their specific duties will be removed from the event and will not be allowed to volunteer in the future. Please use the following instructions to complete the application:
1. Please submit all requested information.
2. Use one form per person. If you want to be scheduled with a friend or family member, please indicate their name on the bottom of the form.
3. Volunteer Section: Review the list of volunteer areas and fill in your choice(s) on the registration form. Please note: Volunteer areas require 3 or more hours of commitment.
4. Section assignments are made on a first come, first serve basis, please send in your application early. You will receive your assignment from ACCBA via email.
5. Volunteers must be 16 years of age or over – No Exceptions.
*Click on the link to complete the volunteer form: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Event, Atlanta Caribbean Carnival, Fun, Memorial Weekend, Free T-Shirt & More!