Event Production Intern
HeyMama Event Production Intern
Part-Time Paid Internship (2-3 Days Per Week) | Spring 2020
Who is HeyMama?
HeyMama is a membership community for working moms, cultivating a league of unstoppable women by providing the support, connections, and collaboration to propel them forward. We are founded and headquartered in Brooklyn, NY with hubs in 8 metros across the US.
HeyMama is looking for an Event Production Intern to support our growing Events team here in Brooklyn, NY. Within this role, you will have a pivotal role within the HeyMama’s Events team supporting all event production needs including research, venue procurement, database management and on-site execution. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Talent and Events.
Some of your day to day duties will involve the following:
● Assist with administrative duties across the Events Department at HeyMama
● Conduct vendor and venue research in our key markets
● Expand the event resource toolkit by organizing and retrieving information from previous events and our member database
● Assist in day-to-day operations for all event needs
● Support all event needs from partnerships to community
● Assist in online event creation & promotion (knowledge of Splash not required but ability to learn quickly is a must)
● List and database management of key HeyMama internal resources
● Help manage and maintain HeyMama supplies and product closet inventory
● Attend and assist with production for local HeyMama events
Bonus Points For
1-2 years of production experience.
Knowledge and understanding of NYC and familiarity with other major metropolitan cities
Enthusiasm for new technology and the digital space
Interest in events industry and event production
Detail-oriented and organized
Time management skills
Strong communicator, positive and solutions-oriented
Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Experience using G Suite, Slack & Asana
Learn from a fast-growing startup with an amazingly talented team
Attend fun & exciting events
Free merch (from time to time)
Networking opportunities with top working moms around the country
Please contact ------------ with your resume, cover letter, and subject line: “Event Production Intern” and tell us why you’d be a good fit!
events, production, internet, research, Internship