Event Marketing Intern
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm, is seeking an intern to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division (aka BEAUTY MAESTROS), working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to acquire professional experience in the beauty and fashion industries! This internship is ideal for college Juniors and Seniors.
OVERVIEW OF INTERNSHIP DUTIES:
- Assist with planning and executing marketing objectives for client events (i.e., lead list compilation, social media marketing, photography, videography, etc.)
- Assist with coordinated event logistics for both on-site and online events
- Assist with recruiting vendors, talent and staff for all event programming logistics
- Assist with sponsor outreach and coordination
- Provide onsite and day of event support
- Assist with coordinating pre-event volunteer briefings for all programming.
- Assist with compiling and preparing post-event reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple client projects
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service and training others in service standards.
- Must be at least Junior or Senior in college
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Docs & LinkedIn
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Extended periods of walking and/or standing.
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to work week nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
** Please send resumes and cover letters to ------------ for consideration **
#beautypr #beautymarketing #socialmedia #publicrelations #pr #eventplanning #eventmarketing