ScienceMedia provides clinical and medical multimedia educational content to life science companies, to enhance clinical competency throughout their organization. We also provide a cloud based learning library, SMi Source, that enables anyone to search and learn from over 14,000 interactive topics and hundreds of courses. In other words, we teach complex science simply!
ScienceMedia is looking for a skilled eLearning Course Intern to join our growing development team. In this role, you’ll use your creativity and experience with rapid authoring tools to help develop engaging self-paced eLearning modules for life science topics.
• Assist eLearning developers in developing eLearning content
• Create scientifically accurate illustrations under the direct supervision of an eLearning developer
• Create tables, graphs, and infographics as needed
• Assist eLearning Support Specialist in updating Source content
• Perform other duties as requested
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash / Animate, After Effects)
• Familiarity with Articulate Storyline 360 a plus
• Interest in eLearning and / or science
• Quick learner
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, and organizational skills
• High level attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
eLearning development, Adobe Creative, Storyline