Digital Talent Intern
Influencer-first, boutique digital management company in Mar Vista looking for a rock star candidate for the role of Talent Intern.
This role is responsible for helping the CEO drive the strategic vision and implementation of talent management, recruitment and marketing strategy that drives the business for mid to large-size digital talent.
The ideal candidate is a big picture thinker who understands how to develop long-lasting relationships with talent and has a tremendous passion for digital entertainment landscape, YouTube and social content.
• Managing calendars, setting calls and meetings
• Updating talent roster and stats
• Booking and organizing travel itineraries
• Miscellaneous personal tasks and office support
• Creation of social media content
• Monitoring of talent content platforms, tracking analytics and engagement to help with audience development strategies and best practices
• Passion for entertainment and emerging talent
• Strong understanding and awareness YouTube content and top talent on the platform
• Passion and understanding of trends in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and pop culture
• Knowledge of YouTube analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyze, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
• Extreme attention to detail, self-motivated with ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
• Friendly and personable
• Interest in a career related to talent representation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve
• Must be LA based with a reliable car, clean driving record, valid CA driver’s license, and up-to-date insurance
• School Credit
Digital, Influencer, Talent, Management