Digital Sports Marketing
Digital Sports Marketing
(Paid Internship - Full time, Miami)
The International Center of European Football, sister company of Paris Saint-Germain Academy North America is looking for a digital marketing intern in their Brickell, Miami offices. See the attached doc for more info on the position and details on how to apply. This is a tremendous opportunity to get involved in professional soccer!
Want to be part of the most exclusive soccer program in the US?
The International Center of European Football is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Intern to join its team in Brickell, Miami!
If you are a sports (soccer) fanatic, passionate about digital marketing, social media and have excellent writing skills, this position is designed for you!
Located in Europe in the Greater Geneva area and headquartered in Miami, Florida, the International Center of European Football is Europe’s official soccer institution designed for elite international soccer players. The center offers a 10-Month Pro Residency Program (boarding school) and weekly experiences (weekly camps in the spring and summer). It is open to players from 13 to 21 years old (with academic programs for its boarding school ranging from 8th grade to college). See more at: ------------ or on Instagram at @theicef_ and Facebook at @theicef.
Join the Marketing team and work in a fast-paced environment!
- Emailing campaigns
- Social media & Google Ads campaigns
- Digital Brochure editing
- Website content editing (Wordpress)
- Marketing for events
Please send your application to ------------.
For questions, you may call------------.
Internship objectives: What will you do?
• Develop excellent marketing skills by writing relevant content for an international soccer fan base
• Understand tools and plan campaigns according to marketing objectives and schedules
• Assist with the development and implementation of internal and external communications
• Community management: assist with creating and updating social media content for our different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter)
• Website edition and creation of content (news, articles, photo gallery, etc.)
• Event operations from planning to set up and execution
• Event coverage: picture and video content
• Benchmarking to identify new trends in the soccer market
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent writing and communication skills (English mandatory, French and/or Spanish a plus)
• Interest in sports marketing and sports business
• Soccer/ sports enthusiast
• Experience in media and social media trends
• Ability to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays, if required
• Excellent time management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
• Basic training in Photoshop, Wordpress and html edition
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
Monthly stipend: $800
Sports, digital marketing