Digital Merchandising Intern
*MUST HAVE PRIOR MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE! MUST BE LOCATED IN WASHINGTON, DC AREA* - IMMEDIATE HIRE
LePrix (formerly known as SnobSwap) is a fast-growing fashion-tech start-up and we're looking for talented, driven and entrepreneurial members to join our family for immediate seasonal help! LePrix provides end-to-end e-commerce solutions for the best secondhand designer consignment boutiques in the world. We are looking for a fashion merchandising intern who will assist with inventory planning, putting together collections, providing customers styling suggestions, reviewing merchandise, manage social media platforms, such as Pinterest, and assist with photo shoots.
Applicants must have prior merchandising experience and must display a strong familiarity with designer brands. Full or part time opportunities available!
- Assist with inventory curation for our online and DC-based boutiques
- Assist with organizing collections for VIP clients and fulfilling wishlist items
- Review website to make sure best products are featured
- Assist with Pinterest and other mediums which generate sales and traffic to the site
- Assist with photo shoots + listings
- Passion for merchandising, styling, and e-commerce
- Self-motivated, responsible, uses data to best merchandise collections, trends, etc.
- Strong familiarity with designer brands, Pinterest, Social Media and top industry bloggers and influencers
- Enthusiastic about learning and not afraid of hard work
- Photography skills
- Familiarity with creating online listings on marketplaces
- Punctual, communicative, intuition and hardworking
How to Apply:
- Submit a one page cover letter outlining why you feel you are the best qualified for LePrix and this particular position, resume and portfolio. Minimum of 20-25 hours per week with three month commitment required.
School Credit or travel stipend will be offered.
fashion merchandising, designer resale, dc jobs, luxury, consignment