Do you have an interest in the digital marketing field? Do you have a hunter's mentality? Are you a team player?
Students will gain hands-on, real-life business training, and experience to broaden their understanding of marketing strategies, sales techniques, research strategies, and the behind the scenes responsibilities necessary in the digital marketing industry.
Is this you?
• Someone pursuing a degree
• Upbeat and professional demeanor
• Solution-oriented in the face of challenges
• Team player
• Internally motivated
• Has the drive to succeed
• Will pick up the phonebook and dial
Entry Level Experience in:
• Or Customer Service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
A Day in the Life:
• Extensive sales training, including pre-call planning, analysis and presentation preparation
• Prospect new clients in weekly prospecting sessions
• Work collaboratively with your marketing manager, to observe a deal through the entire sales cycle
• Track all prospecting, leads, meetings and daily tasks
• Professional development and sales training presented weekly
• Digital lead generation and cultivation effort
• Assisting with design elements for cultivation and marketing campaigns
• Make initial phone calls to the designated markets and ask predetermined questions to qualify leads.
• Follow through to prospect clients and set up appointments to close the client
• Practical experience with digital marketing
• Encouragement towards pitching new and creative ideas
• Flexible schedule for students
• Academic credit
Digital Marketing, Sales, Graphic Design, Web Design