Digital Marketing Intern
Take part in our exciting growth while we optimize our digital marketing strategy! Join a stable company that has seen YoY growth since inception, 17 years ago.
Nerds Support is a growing, award winning Managed IT Service Provider that provides Fortune 500 IT Support to Small and Medium Sized businesses.
We’re looking to hire a Marketing Intern to help us bring to life a new forward thinking marketing strategy. This is an entry level role with a lot of room to grow. You will get the opportunity to work alongside a talented, passionate, energetic staff that has experience working with the top companies in Miami.
Working with us, you’ll learn about B2B marketing strategies, PPC, UX, Landing Pages, Content Writing, and Social Media Marketing.
In this role, your day to day will be different every day. One day, it might be keywords research, communicating with the web developer, the next, you might be helping our CEO with some social media marketing.
Who we are looking for:
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program; major doesn’t matter
• Coursework in marketing, writing, or design
• Excellent research, written, and verbal skills.
• Creative, looks outside the box for solutions
• Available at least 20 hours a week on-site
• Passionate about Marketing and the Technology Industry
• Comfortable with Linkedin, email marketing, and content marketing
• An eye for design
• Prefer someone with graphic design skills, but not required
What you’ll learn
If you’re looking to learn about marketing, we want to hear from you! With us you will learn about lead generation, content strategy and marketing techniques that go beyond the classroom. You will be doing real work and not just getting coffee.
Please send us your resume / portfolio and we will contact you with next steps
marketing, digital marketing intern