• Update, organize and maintain resource library.
• Request samples, updated pricelists, and information from vendors and suppliers.
• Pick up and delivery of memo samples, merchandise, etc.(having your own vehicle is a must – mileage is reimbursed)
• Assist designers with various requests related to the performance of their job.
• Correspond with vendors and workrooms as directed by designers
• Overall knowledge of residential finishes and applications.
• Working knowledge of interior architecture and design principles, theories, and concepts.
• Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter and personable.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and work independently.
• Phone experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop proficiency a plus
Design, Internship, Job Posting, Join, Team, Dynamic