Congressman Clyburn is pleased to offer part-time internships in the district office.
Arrangements can be made for students to receive credit for their internship through their school or university.
General intern responsibilities include:
• Greeting constituents and answering telephones
• Responding to constituent requests and drafting correspondences
• Performing administrative tasks, including data entry and mail processing
• Assisting with media clips
• Assisting with constituent casework
To apply, please send your resume and a list of dates and times you are available to Robert Hunter at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
If you have any further questions, please contact the office.