Communications/Public Relations Intern
Twist Gallery in Toronto is currently looking for a creative part-time Communications/Public Relations intern who has experience in public relation, marketing and has excellent creative writing skills.
We are looking to hire someone immediately and available Tuesday's between 11am-6pm.
If you are a talented and creative individual and have the qualifications listed below, please e-mail us your resume, and a brief explanation of why you would be an ideal candidate.
- Writing blog posts, newsletters, media pitches & press releases
- Working on social media/networking sites (i.e. twitter, facebook)
- Researching information on assigned projects (i.e. art & artists)
- Public relations, Communications and /or Marketing background, degree and or diploma preferred
- Excellent creative writing and verbal communication skills
- Efficient researching skills
- Experience working with social media/networking sites, such as twitter, facebook and blogging
- Knowledgeable in MS word & Excel.
- Organized and highly motivated individual
- Enjoys art
- Must be available to intern part-time weekdays and sometimes weekends
- Must be creative, friendly, enthusiastic, professional and a team player
Please apply for this position by email only.
Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Art Gallery