Business Development Representative
Sales - Inside - Lead Generation & Appointment Setting (Austin)
employment type: in need of full-time/part-time/internship
Our sales team is once again expanding; and we need staff that seek to start or further their career in technology. If you're looking for a rock solid, fun, Austin based company located just south of the Domain whose clients include award winning software companies with focus on the internet, cyber security, and enterprise software - give us a call!
Strong base pay with commissions and an environment that rewards success!
Our job is to connect with business managers and executives to 'open doors' through the use of our automated phone dialers, email and social media contact. Primary responsibilities include the communication of our client's value proposition; and that requires a basic understanding of 'real world business', along with a friendly, out-going personality.
Must be self motivated and an excellent conversationalist that connects with people. A passion for helping people understand the benefits of technology is a plus and must have a strong desire to contribute the success of your team.
This position is not for the meek! We're looking for outgoing individuals and just as importantly, we're looking for employees that are interested in learning, growing, and are not afraid of hard work. We can train you on our products, but success comes from within.
• Identify, qualify/profile and present basic software solution benefits
• Handle the initial calling effort, nurture and ready leads for transfer to sales executives for conference calls, face-to face appointments.
• Set qualified leads and appointments each week
• Confirm all information and ensure the highest level of data integrity
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Outreach to business contacts via phone and e-mail (a lot!)
• Effectively introduce and represent the product value proposition
• Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments
• Provide support to the sales team
• Schedule and make follow up calls(call-backs), confirmation calls for scheduled appointments
• Ability to multi-task
• Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with suspect, prospect, & customer data
PTO, Vision, Dental, Supplemental Medical Available!!
Part-time, Full-time, Internship, Sales, Marketing, Austin