Business Development Intern
At Orora Visual, we are passionate about captivating the attention of entertainment, retail and brand-loyal customers by providing our clients with an extensive range of customized visual communications. We offer packaging, permanent displays, fabric displays, digital/interactive displays, branded merchandise, and indoor/outdoor and transit signage. Orora Visual also offers an extensive range of market leading services such as store profiling, mobile technology, rapid prototyping, adaptive creative, production, fulfillment and inventory management for the retail, packaging, entertainment and outdoor markets. Media, Entertainment and many other Fortune 500 companies trust us with commercial printing, packaging & solutions that bring their visions to life. We are strategic partners that help our capture the eye, mind and loyalty of their customers.
Orora Visual seeks two Business Development Interns that will help further the growth of our Media & Entertainment group. As an intern in Orora Visual’s Media & Entertainment group, you will take part in cross-company learning, work alongside business development & client services, and have a seat at the table in our latest endeavors. This role will work to help locate, develop, and close business relationships. If you have an interest in marketing/advertising/print, Microsoft Office Suite skills, analytical, knowledge of marketing in the Media & Entertainment space, professional phone manner/skills, and a great attention to detail – this is the internship for you!
What part will you play?
· Research potential partners using the internet and social media resources
· Google search for brand/company information
· PowerPoint --helping create and revise presentation and wrap decks
· Updating contacts, spreadsheets as needed
· Updating project plans as needed
· Scheduling meetings as needed
· Assisting in Print Production management and timelines as needed
What do we require from you?
· Understanding of advertising, entertainment marketing, and other social media platforms
· You can commit to 16-24 hours per week for at least 10 weeks
· High level of interest in Media & Entertainment, Print Production, Marketing, and Advertising
· Pursuing a BA or BS in a related field - Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program by arrival date
· Sophomore, Junior, Senior Undergraduate Program student status by arrival date Program Dates & Details
· The internship will start in January - May with flexibility as needed based on academic calendars
· This is an unpaid, part-time internship position. School credit is provided
· This internship is located in Los Angeles, CA. All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Positive attitude, detail oriented and being a team player is critical
Print, Business Development, Advertising, Media, Entertainment, Print Production, Internship