Business Development Intern
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our Business Development Team! The key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
· CRM data management
· Routine maintenance and clean-up of prospect & marketing lists.
· “Day-of” marketing event coordination.
You’ll work closely with sales and marketing to complete all required administrative work in a timely fashion with energy and enthusiasm, to follow established sales processes/procedures, and to share learnings and intel on prospective clients. Our ideal candidate will have a strong interest in the local B2B community, and small business trends and entrepreneurship.
It’d be great if you have the following:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
· Record of owning goals and surpassing them
· 4-year degree or pursuing a degree in business or related field.
· Comfortable using a CRM system
· Familiarity with Pipedrive is a plus
· Self-motivated and appreciates a team environment
· An understanding of the Nashville B2B market is a plus
Must be able to dedicate 15+ hours per week between July and September.
Working for Concept Technology is awesome! Here’s why:
· On-site fitness facility with showers
· Fresh Stay Golden coffee
· Free lunches and snacks daily
· Catered lunches and desserts for birthdays and anniversaries
Please send an updated resume to xxx-xxx-xxxx
business development, entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, data management, CRM