Business Development Intern
Compensation: College Credit
Desired Start Date: Immediately - Summer
Office Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
As our new intern, you'll help identify prospective new clients while gaining valuable work experience and a variety of new skills to enter a career in business development - a key role within every successful company. Work with Jive's senior leadership team to help organize and increase sales through proactive lead generation. This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President.
- Learn about our core business objectives and contribute new ideas to help achieve goals
- Help build and manage the sales pipeline
- Research new companies, draft pitches and manage tracking document
- Create comprehensive RFP responses
- Perform industry research and competitive analysis
- Research and follow event calendar, RSVP where appropriate
- Assist in creation of proposals, case studies and capability decks
- Collaborate with internal social media team to drive business development and 'digitally romance' dream clients
- Draft SEO friendly blog content, targeting our new sales initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must be in college to obtain credit for internship
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Has an interest in entertainment and consumer brands
- Loves the idea of making new connections!
- Access to a smartphone and laptop computer (Jive is a bring-your-own device company)
Applicants should submit their cover letter and resume with the subject heading “Business Development Intern – [Insert Full Name]” to xxx-xxx-xxxx. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
entertainment, film, brand, consumer, business development, closing deals, blogs, social media