Inclusive Legal Search is a national full-service legal recruiting firm.
Our mission is to impact the legal industry by connecting top-level legal candidates with our highly-regarded in-house and law firm clients.
We strive to provide the highest level of service to both our clients and candidates.
This internship could be full time or part time. It is unpaid but intern will have an opportunity to earn commission if they so desire.
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system
- Make Outgoing phone calls to attorney candidates
- Create and distribute emails, communications and letters
- Create and maintain reports, forms and spreadsheets
-Maintain a records/filing system
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management processes and procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and research skills
- Advanced organizational skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Experience with Social Media Marketing, Broadcasting, or IT systems a plus but not required.
Social Media, Business Administration, IT, Assistant