Beauty Social Media Internship
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division (aka BEAUTY MAESTROS), working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to acquire professional experience in the beauty and fashion industries! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates.
Internship Term: Jan 2019 - June 2019
Required Hours: 20 hours weekly
- Collaborate on strategic social media marketing campaigns that drive premium traffic to external web sources; increase social media followings; increase engagement with social media audiences; establish business partnerships; drive word of mouth buzz; and bottom- line sales opportunities
- Identify and engage target media contacts, influencers, campaign partners and brand ambassadors
- Produce social media content
- Prepare social media reports to track the success
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Amazing social media, content development, and audience engagement experience is a plus!
- Strong research skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in social media, PR or marketing fields is ideal!
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Must be at least 18 years of age with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in English, Communication, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator and multiple Social Media platforms is ideal
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Love everything about social media
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
- We think it should go without saying, but you should be a bit of a beauty and fashion junkie!
**You don't need to be a student but can get credit if you are**
** Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes to Eugene Salas at ------------ for consideration **
branding, social media, beauty, fashion, public relations, content marketing, event marketing