Beauty Marketing Intern
**Applicants MUST be able to commute to our Buckhead, Atlanta location**
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm, is seeking an intern to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division (aka BEAUTY MAESTROS), working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to acquire professional experience in the beauty and fashion industries! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates.
Internship Term: 6-12 months
Required Hours: 30-40 hours weekly
– Collaborate on integrated marketing campaigns that drive premium media impressions, partnership opportunities, word of mouth buzz and bottom line sales opportunities
– Identify and engage target media contacts, influencers, campaign partners and brand
– Produce content for press materials (i.e., multimedia press releases, byline articles,
media alerts, press kits, tip sheets, etc.), web & blog sites, social media profiles & pages, collateral materials, email communications, etc.
– Coordinate PR events including press events, engagement events, product launches,
multi -city tours, etc.
- Assist with coordinating marketing workflows across different account teams
– Prepare media reports to track the success of PR activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
– Amazing computer, social media, phone and writing skills are a plus!
– Strong research skills to identify potential PR opportunities
– Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in PR or marketing fields is ideal!
– Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
– Must be at least 18 years of age with (or pursuing) a BS/BA in English, Communication, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related field
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Constant Contact multiple Social Media platforms
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
- We think it should go without saying, but you should be a bit of a beauty junkie!
** RECENT COLLEGE GRADS ARE PREFERRED**
#beautypr #beautymarketing #socialmedia #publicrelations #pr #marketingcampaign #productlaunch