Athletics Marketing Intern
The University of Toledo invites applications for an Athletic Marketing practicum and/or internship within the University of Toledo Athletic Department. This position will support the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Sales and Marketing Graduate Assistants in creating, developing and implementing marketing and promotional plans for the purpose of maximizing fan awareness, attendance and game atmosphere while increasing revenue for the University of Toledo varsity athletic programs.
This position’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Influencing and cultivating student attendance at home athletic events.
• Assist with special events, game day, in-game promotions, and the everyday operations of the department.
• Organize and distribute the department’s marketing materials (schedule cards/posters/ticket brochures).
• Help in creating & implementing marketing plans for student attendance, football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball and softball, along with other athletic events.
• Meet and exceed weekly and monthly marketing goals.
• Attendance is mandatory for all home 2019 Rocket football games and special events. (Depending on semester)
• Attendance will be requested for most 2019 – 2020 Rocket basketball games. (Depending on semester)
• Work office hours as well as athletic events during nights and weekends as assigned for internship/practicum.
• Additional marketing duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Sales.
*This position is non-paid
Internship, sports, toledo,