Associate, Fall Intern
About The Internship
HiGro’s Private Equity Interns will shadow and learn from HiGro’s founders at every stage of the search process: research, outreach, business model evaluation and company due diligence. This comprehensive experience gives interns insight into a variety of finance and investing skills needed for a career in investment banking or private equity.
Part Time (20 hours/week)
Our office in New York (No remote/virtual interns)
Ideal candidates will be a rising senior in undergraduate school or either a current or recently graduated MBA students with interest in private equity, investment banking or entrepreneurship and search funds.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to enhance their finance and investing toolkit by gaining the following experiences:
• Leading targeted industry research for acquisition targets
• Assisting existing CEOs of existing portfolio companies throughout various growth initiatives
• Assisting within all aspects of the due diligence process, including conducting detailed financial analysis and building financial models for potential acquisitions
• Drafting and presenting investment memos and other analyses to the investment committee
Raw Skill Requirements:
To ensure a mutually beneficial outcome, the ideal candidate will already be equipped with the following skills and characteristics:
• A self - starter, able to work in unstructured environments with limited oversight,
a collaborative team player, and an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
•Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, web –based software tools and databases
• Strong desire for exposure to middle market PE investment process, and dynamic work environment
Please submit resume and cover letter via email, subject line: "Fall Associate Intern"
Finance, Private Equity, Business Development