WOMEN’S ACCESSIBLE MEDICAL SERVICES MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to provide compassionate evidence-based reproductive healthcare and related educational and consultative services in a respectful environment to all women, regardless of their beliefs or ability to pay, based on the understanding that all people have inherent dignity and worth.
3W MEDICAL FOR WOMEN MISSION:
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Advancement Assistant will be expected to acknowledge in writing her agreement to comply with the Behavioral Commitment document.
JOB SUMMARY: The Advancement Assistant, in conjunction with the Executive Director, Community Relations Specialist, and Content Marketing Assistant, performs administrative duties related directly to the operations of Women’s Accessible Medical Services and assists in the planning and implementation of fundraising strategies. Major duties involve donor relations, fundraising ideas, and management of donation deposits and online donation database organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned):
1. Assist in the development of annual fundraising strategies and implementing fundraising activities.
2. Help Community Relations Specialist maintain relationships with donors and other local organizations.
3. Assist the Executive Director and Community Relations Specialist in planning and implementing fundraising events and/or other special events.
4. Attend fundraising and donor relation events.
5. Donor acquisitions planning with Executive Director and Community Relations Specialist.
6. Create donor receipts, maintain electronic donation database and oversee check and cash deposits.
7. See that all clinic correspondence with donors/supporters is produced and mailed on a timely basis according to SOPs.
8. Perform ongoing accounting tasks such as but not limited to recording bills (scan and upload) related to the development department.
9. Maintain mailing lists, databases, statistical information.
10. Work with Executive Director and Community Relations Specialist on grant applications and management.
11. Work with 3W Treasurer on annual public reporting of donations and donor information.
12. Work with Community Relations Specialist PR/Media related topics about fundraising.
13. Work with Executive Director and Content Marketing Assistant on App pushes.
14. Perform office administrative duties, as requested by the Executive Director.
15. Assist the Executive Director, when appropriate, in training and evaluating office volunteers.
16. Receive and route any business-related calls.
17. Update all forms, files, and manuals as advised by the Executive Director.
18. Perform office administrative duties, as requested by the Executive Director.
19. Consistent attendance to be required (when invited) to WAMS board meetings and staff meetings.
20. Must give WAMS and 3W Medical for Women permission to video and take pictures of employee for all promotional materials and where it is appropriate for use of employee images.
Advancement, Fundraising, Non-Profit, Donors, Start Up, Analytics, Community, Relations,