Account Management Intern
This position will primarily assist the Account Executive on day-to-day activities on the account – General Market public relations & advertising.
• Supporting public relations team in all areas of social media.
• Responsible for assisting and preparation of materials for client meetings.
• Track sales information, support data analysis projects, competitive analysis,
creative and media competitive tracking.
• Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely
• All other duties as assigned.
• Student majoring in Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or
related field from a four-year college or university.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a
variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Proficient with social media tools and the following computer software/systems:
Internet and email applications, MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets,
• Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and
Learn and have fun.
Account Management, Advertising, Marketing, Communication skills