Frontier Door and Cabinet is the premier provider of interior and exterior doors and high-quality cabinets for the commercial construction industry. The company is hiring for a Windows and Network Administrator to support an array of projects, initiatives, and ad hoc assignments focused on improving the technology infrastructure. This position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer and will interface across the organization.
• Collaborate across the business to develop and maintain key performance indicators
• Manage Active Directory. email, Windows/Linux Servers, and other network services including DNS and DHCP
• Responsible for network device administration and maintenance (router, switches, firewalls)
• Administer and maintain group policies
• SharePoint Administration
• Manage and maintain physical and virtual servers
• Support storage and backup procedures including:
• Monitor daily backups and offsite storage
• Manage storage expansion
• Monitor and administer storage drive arrays
• Manage replication processes for high availability
• Manage network printers and copiers
• Support company VOIP and cellular phones
• Administration of antivirus software
• Maintain hardware and software updates for servers and workstations
• Assist in planning for infrastructure growth, design, and budgeting
• Manage Infrastructure Monitoring
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field
• 3+ years' experience as a Systems or Network Administrator
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong technical knowledge of networking including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTFS, VPN
• Strong technical skills troubleshooting software issues including Windows and Office
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high-energy environment
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Desk is provided, but standing/walking approximately 5-8 hours/day, 5 days a week. May be required to work 6 days/week depending on business need. Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
• The employee will regularly be twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, and moving or lifting up to 30 pounds.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: All established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses and hearing protection when walking on the production floor.