Unicorn Tire Corp
Unicorn Tire Corporation is looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for updating and maintaining our company website. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for the company website, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our company’s branding. You will be working closely with our Sales & Marketing team as well as IT Support to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Conceptualizing creative ideas.
• Testing and improving the design of the website.
• Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
• Maintaining the appearance of company website by enforcing content standards.
• Designing visual imagery for website and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
• Incorporating functionalities and features into website.
• Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
• Must be strong in coding.
• A relevant diploma in related field.
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
• Good understanding of content management systems.
• Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
• Creative and open to new ideas.
• Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of tire industry preferred, but not required.