The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for a positive and productive warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery of materials if needed.
• Pull electrical/power line material and stage for work crews.
• Receive freight shipments of stock inventory and verify accuracy for material
received from vendors.
• Stock shelves with material.
• Conduct inventory spot counts.
• Assist customers with products and services.
• Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy.
• Responsible for keeping the warehouse and yard organized, clean and neat.
• Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when
• Deliver supplies/materials to job sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered
on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
• Keep an open line of communication with warehouse manager with daily/weekly
• Other duties, as assigned.
• High School diploma
• Must have and keep a current, valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test.
• Able to properly operate forklifts and follow all safety policies and procedures.
• Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
• Knowledge of electrical/pole line materials and supplies a plus.
• Familiarity with inventory flow.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-starter. Takes initiative.
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/ with company match
• Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, voluntary life, STD, LTD,
• Paid vacation/holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Warehouse, Inventory, Receiving