The Peace Rose Montessori School is is preschool that fosters a positive rich learning experiences for our children. We ignite a love of learning, lay the foundation for a child’s future education, social skills, confidence, self-awareness, emotional development, intelligence, creativity, and respect. We provide a warm, loving work environment for our staff and students. We are in need of a qualified head teacher to join the Peace Rose family.
P-3 Certified Preschool Teacher
The teacher shall have responsibility for coordinating the care, learning, safety and healthy development of the children assigned to the classroom. The teacher will be responsible for organizing weekly planning of developmentally appropriate curriculum with co-teacher. The teacher will create an environment in which each child's physical, cognitive, language, and social-emotional growth needs are met. The teacher will also work with parents/guardians and assess the needs of individual children.
* P-3 Teacher Certification. (CEAS or Standard)
* BA/BS in Early Childhood Education preferred or in a related field with at least 6 credits in Early Childhood Education plus experience working with preschool children.
* Knowledgeable in Tools of the Mind curriculum.
* Montessori certification or knowledge a plus.
* CPR/First Aid certification.
* Able to lift a child approximately 40lbs several times a day if needed.
* Patient, caring, and a love of working with children a must.
Please visit our website to complete a job application before coming in for an interview: ------------