• First tier customer support on technical inquiries, including answering product specifications, troubleshooting, operating hardware and software, and general installation questions.
• Assist in research and development work, including setup of experiment, testing beta and production firmware, testing of new hardware, and in general assist engineers if needed.
• Maintain and alter the roof PV system for test and production
• Assist PM and Sales in receiving customer visits and introduction of products if needed.
• Participate in writing technical documentations, papers, editorials, instructions, manuals, product descriptions, specifications etc.
• Manage RMA history and process new cases, including form filling, picking and shipping replacement equipment, and arrange return of failed equipment.
• Assist in product rework, including firmware updating, relabeling, component swap and installation, rewiring, repairs etc.
• A least 3 years in the photovoltaics industry.
• A least 1 year of design or hands on experience with installation of PV inverters.
• Working knowledge of NEC solar PV requirements Section 690, 706
• Experience in solar system installation is highly recommended.
• Background knowledge in electrical engineering or electronics engineering.
• Fluent in English. Fluent in Spanish is encourage.
• Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Please note that this job description does not contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice