Technical Operations Analyst
SmartStory Technologies, Inc.
Technical Operations Analyst
SmartStory Technologies helps clients develop and deliver personalized digital content experiences at high value moments that matter, across all channels to create better customer experiences and results. Our software platform is SaaS based and we primarily serve mid to large sized clients in the healthcare industry.
The Technical Operations Analyst is responsible for working with internal teams and external partners to support client solution implementation and meeting service level agreement metrics. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the SmartStory platform operational processes, client workflows and the EDI process.
You will monitor document transactions, troubleshoot technical tickets, and proactively develop solutions. You will also perform scheduled technical audits to ensure contracted service levels and quality standards are met, and you will conduct platform operations training to keep staff up to date.
Serving as a key team member on client implementation projects, you will interface closely with all internal teams and external technical solution partners. You will serve as a subject matter expert on our proprietary software platform, and data security compliance processes and standards.
This role provides the critical hub of operational activities that monitors and adheres to existing standards and innovates and implements new processes and procedures to drive better results.
The successful candidate will proactively and methodically solve technical problems with a continuous improvement mindset, possess high attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced small team environment with limited supervision. Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
• EDI Related
o Ensure data systems are processed timely and accurately as scheduled.
o Monitor and support data integrations with contracted service levels.
o Follow up and resolve any issues that arise from data files that do not process as planned by coordinating between technology partners and SmartStory Client Managers.
o Conduct Periodic Audits.
o Analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements.
o Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents.
o Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
o Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners
o Networking with partners
• Configure client system setup; EDI, coordinate new client’s SmartStory technical implementation.
• Client onboarding and first-level client support.
• Coordinate with technical vendors for level 2 and level 3 support.
• Build workflows within proprietary platform.
• Client solution testing.
• System and client report development.
• Connectivity with vendors.
• Workflow dashboard daily reconciliation – monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Write technical requirements for new use cases and technical change orders.
• Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and document as necessary.
• Conduct analysis of system infrastructure, set-up and design to ensure business and end-user needs are met.
• Prepare detailed program specifications and requirements, identifies required inputs, participates in the design, development, and testing of systems.
• Support documentation of statements of work, project plans, or other forms of project documentation; translates into system specifications.
• Support and may lead client setup and testing and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring satisfactory results.
• Ensure data integration and communication between interrelated systems is functioning correctly and evaluate system impact.
• Act as a liaison between the development team and client services.
• Support evaluations of new developments and evolving business requirements and recommendations.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (prefer computer science or engineering) with 4 years of relevant experience
• Web computing, HTML, CSS, working with APIs.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, IF Statements, conditional formatting, charts).
• Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills.
• Experience in statistical and quantitative methods.
• Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off