Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners, in a clean, safe nurturing environment! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all BEH standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
When you join our team as a Teacher you will:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Build positive relationships with children and their families, teachers, state licensing authorities, and our community helpers.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- CDA Certificate - MUST !!
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers to create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the position
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Don’t hesitate joining our team where the best reward is in each smile, each day!
Come and apply to the BEH family where we take great pride in the quality we provide!