STRIVE is a Vancouver based recruitment firm offering recruitment solutions in the specialist areas of Accounting Finance, Corporate Administration and Operations. We are passionate about recruitment at STRIVE and commit to offering an upfront, genuine and consultative approach to everything we do-which is a big reason as to why we have been successful. Our proactive recruitment approach allows us to uncover high calibre professionals for niche, specialized and what are often regarded as "hard to fill" roles. At the same time, our simple philosophy recognizes the need to fully understand every client and candidate's motivations, requirements and objective.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain invaluable experience within our entrepreneurial organization. As a Sourcing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to learn about the recruitment process, the dynamics of the industry and much more. You’ll get to work alongside other talented, bright and driven recruiters and team leads who will help you to elevate your own skills and provide you with the tools and resources required for your personal career development at STRIVE.
• Partner with Practice Lead and Recruitment Specialists to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of roles
• Build and maintain an ongoing candidate pipeline to support client needs
• Source passive candidates and gauge skillset of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
• Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
• Create position profiles, job file management, database management
• Create templates for job alert campaigns, advertise and publish jobs
• Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
• Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process
• Connecting with qualified candidates via emails, cold calls, social media
• Strategizing with the team to identify opportunities and strategies across multiple markets
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Superb computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 1-3 years’ experience in customer service or sales
• DRIVE and passion for SUCCESS
• You see yourself as an energetic, fun, and driven team player
• Social Media exposure (utilizing Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
• Quick lead generation, ability to think outside of the box
• Self- motivated and driven individual
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A calculated success plan to achieve personal and team goals
• Ability to work in a team setting within a cohesive environment
• A professional yet FUN office environment in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver
• A competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, benefits, laptop, onsite gym, cell phone allowance
• Team monthly competition prizes
• 2 Team Trips!
• Opportunities for growth
This role is best suited for an individual who is interested in learning and being a part of something exciting! This is an opportunity which will allow growth and development. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
research, computers, energy, team-player