Solar Permit Coordinator
About Clean Solar
The Clean Solar team is passionate, forward thinking and customer obsessed. We are composed of the solar industry’s “brightest” talent. If you believe you have what it takes and want to join this zany, award-winning team with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply with Clean Solar. Together…making a difference.
Why work with Clean Solar?:
401K- w/ Company Matching
Rated #1 (Look for yourself!)
Award Winning (Best of the Bay, SJ Mercury News, Yelp, Solar Power World & More)
Competitive Salaried Compensation
An Exciting Industry
Great Partnerships with Other Industry Leaders, SunPower & Sunrun
Less than 5% Turnover Ratio - We Treat Our People like Family
Clean Solar is seeking a permit coordinator to efficiently gather and submit any and all specified plans and applications to local building departments through the San Francisco Bay Area for solar panels systems.
• Organize time efficiently each day to maximize resources
• Driving throughout the San Francisco Bay Area roughly 4 days a week- drive own vehicle
• Follow up and emailing appropriate departments to move account forward in permitting process
• Update Database
• Submit all paperwork as required of the building departments
• Represent the company in a professional and friendly manner
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance wearing business casual clothing or company specific apparel
• Pick up any permits submitted immediately following the specified turnaround time
• Maintain checkbook and credit card transactions for each job/account
• Previous office or clerical experience preferred
• Must be self-motivated as well as thrive in a team environment
• Ability to manage work flow while multitasking
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to communicate with different departments efficiently Maintain expense reports for daily transactions and submit weekly for checks and monthly for all credit card transactions.
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
• Must have a clean driving record, valid state driver’s license and feel comfortable driving every day.
We will take care of our entire staff. We realize you are the most important component our business. Come talk to us and see the difference. We are not your ordinary solar company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is in the right place at the right time. A successful candidate will radiate our level of service by working independently and exhibiting excellent rapport with team members and customers.