Stellavise is looking for creative and talented candidates to join our rapidly growing firm and help shape the future of solar design. You will work on challenging and rewarding solar projects of all types and sizes while helping to accelerate the growth of renewable energy!
If you enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment, and seek continuous improvement in all that you do, then you will fit in well with our hard working yet fun loving team!
We believe our employees are our most important asset. We encourage professional and personal development and try to make the workplace an enjoyable environment. We provide a competitive compensation package including:
• Competitive Salary (DOE) and Performance Bonus
• 100% coverage of Employee Benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
• 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution of 3%
• Weekly Company Lunch, Team-Building Events, and Seasonal Gatherings
• Design commercial and utility scale solar PV systems (100kW to 100MW+)
• Analyze and simulate PV project energy generation
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Assist with day to day operations of a small company
• Communicate with local utilities and AHJs to ensure designs meet all requirements for interconnection and operation.
• Perform occasional site visits to determine electrical interconnection plan, design constraints and suitable locations for solar arrays
• Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, and related fields (ABET Accredited)
• Excellent communication skills: articulate, assertive and confident
• Creative thinker with effective teamwork skills
• Ambitious and eager to grow
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Strong work ethic with self-motivated mentality
• Ability to climb ladders/survey roofs
• Licensed to drive
• Experience with AutoCAD software
• Knowledge of basic solar design principles
Stellavise is a solar engineering company devoted to providing the best customer experience in the solar design industry. Stellavise provides engineering design and technical consulting services to solar project developers and contractors. The team relies on their significant experience in the development, financing, construction, commissioning and operation of solar photovoltaic plants to provide their clients with holistic solutions that optimize plant performance without sacrificing quality or long-term reliability. Stellavise serves the U.S. solar market from their office located in San Diego, California.
engineering, solar, environmental, sustainable