Social Media Associate
Are you a social [media] butterfly? Do you have an impressive number of followers on your own social network? Have you ever wondered why and how some brands have millions of followers on social [media] network? Have you ever asked why some message go viral on social media, does it excited you or inspired you to have your own post goes viral? If you feel excited and rewarding by all the attention and reaction you gain from your own post on social media, then we want to hear from you for how you can help us to build our own brand.
We are in the flooring business for 10 years, and recently have join a national top-brand paint product. We strive to grow even in this very difficult time of pandemic. We have a vision and we are building momentum for the economy to restart.
We are looking for a driven Social [Media] butterfly to attract and interact with virtual communities and users to promote our flooring and paint products. (www.yulfgroup.com).
Tell us your strategic approach to drive customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploring and reaching all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
We ask that you must have a solid understanding of how social media channel works and how to effectively send out your message to relevant channels. You are responsible to join relevant channels and engage in conversations on behalf of our company and skillfully promoting our brand and selling our products thru virtual network.
• Plan and implement social media strategy through vigorous research on network platform
• Generate and publish, optimize our current pages, share daily contents, produce effective contents to be published in all relevant channels
• Promote our products and post daily specials in all sales channels
• Work closely with General manager, exchange ideas to streamline strategic approach in reaching key person in the industry, boost online marketing and revenue
• This is an entry-level position. However, we do require you to possess certain skills to fulfill your duty.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Web and social-media network savvy
• You must have a clear understanding in Business, New-media Communication, on-line Marketing, and/or Public relation.
• We prefer that you are English and Spanish speaker (read and write)
• Positive attitude, energetic, good multitasking and organizational skills, professional appearance, pleasant telephone manner, detail- and customer-oriented, able to greet and interact with customer in our showroom
• Full-time position, be available to work on Saturday
Education: High-school or some college
Experience: Social Media Marketing (at least 1 year)
Work location: Houston (SW)
Schedule: Monday thru Saturday (9AM to 5:30PM)
Send your resume to: ------------
social media, marketing, customer service