Provides customer service for call recording servers. Service may include, but not limited to installation, repair, training, online support, answering customer calls. The service technician must possess customer communication skills as many service calls require contact directly with the customer. Knowledge of phone systems, networks, cabling, and Windows software is a plus. Must be able to learn and operate proprietary recording equipment offered by various suppliers including their design, operation and software use. Position requires travel to and from main office by car throughout Texas.
- Two or more years working with computers, personal computers, services, networks, or other integrated technology solutions
- Knowledge of phone systems and general overview of how phone systems are connected within a business
- Travel to and from customer sites and ability to work onsite in a fashion as not to disrupt customer operations.
- Able to independently service customer installed base by working directly with factory or Vista Com personnel to resolve customer requirement
- Able to independently install basic digital and analog recorders including installation, configuration, administrative training by way of internal company training
- Logs service documentation, opens, and closes customer cases and ensures customers understand their resolution
- High school diploma or GED
- Professional certifications in the IT industry are not required but are a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year
Service Technician, phone, radio, repair, electronics, recorder