Sales Development Reps (SDRs)
Growing Tech Company Needs SDRs & Sales Reps in Phoenix
Looking for a real career?
Not just another dead-end job?
Do you like knowing that you’re doing something important in the world?
Then we should talk!
Connect-IO is looking for sales development and customer service representatives to perform a critical role in helping us engage social media professionals and marketing agencies in sales conversations.
Want to know the best part?
We’ll teach you everything you need to know without making you feel overwhelmed.
Trying to learn a new industry and everything that comes with a new job can feel like a lot to take on at once. That’s why we’ve gotten really good giving you the tools and support you need to not only feel confident in what you’re doing, but actually be good at what you do too.
How do we do it?
We support you every step of the way!
It’s our goal to help you construct the foundation from which you can build a promising career in customer services, sales, marketing, or management.
Not only do we want you to succeed while you’re at Connect-IO, but if the time comes that you should wish to leave Connect-IO we want you to succeed in all your future endeavors.
(Of course, we’re growing pretty fast. You might find that you don’t have to leave to do all the things you want to do over the course of your career.)
You might be asking yourself how we support you and your career over the long haul.
It’s pretty simple really…
From day one we focus on training and mentoring you into the professional that you know - and that we know - you can become.
You’ll have regular check-ins scheduled with team members, managers, and trainers every week.
Not only will this group and individual attention help you to feel confident in your role quickly, it will also prime you to start recognizing opportunities in which Connect-IO can better serve its customers.
We do this because it is this kind of foresight that will earn you the autonomy to lead such change within Connect-IO and the communities we serve.
We know you have plans for your life. We know you have priorities.
It’s dreamers with steadfast conviction, like you, that we want our team.
Having you on board is the only way we’re going to change business and the world!
The Work: Sales Development and Customer Service Representative
You will be responsible for developing new business by inbound and outbound phone calls, email, and social media marketing.
We’ll help you to develop a deep understanding of the software and marketing industries, our products and services, and how the most successful sales and marketing professionals make it look so easy.
· Work as part of the sales and marketing team to develop both new and existing markets. Involved in developing sales & pricing strategies.
· Build relationships with customers via phone, email, and social media communications.
· Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient customer and stable sales.
· Work closely with team members and external partners to insure high customer satisfaction.
· Gain thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, industry terminology and company operations.
· Build rapport and credibility with new and existing customers.
· Manage leads, information, and activities in a CRM system
· At least 1-year customer service experience preferred.
· Positive attitude and love for problem-solving.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player in a fast-paced environment.
· Motivated and goal-oriented self-starter with strong work ethic.
· Disciplined and highly organized individual.
· Proficiency with emailing, internet research, and use of social media.
· A valid driver’s license with good driving record.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not necessary
· No sales or marketing experience necessary.
· Very friendly work environment and a great opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
· Product and industry knowledge training provided.
· Professional development training provided weekly.
· Excellent health benefit package.
· Excellent base salary, bonuses, and public holidays.
sales, B2B sales, sales development, business development, marketing