Do you love sales, healthcare AND technology? If so, then you will be an excellent candidate for the Sales Coordinator position at Fitango Health!
Fitango Health is a New York-based digital health technology organization that has developed a groundbreaking patient engagement and care management platform for web and mobile and we are looking for bright, self-starters to join our organization!
This is an entry level position where you will have the ability to wear many different hats, from sales to marketing to even aiding with the technology.
· Provide an accurate tracking of contacts and accounts and opportunities via our Salesforce CRM and Constant Contact
· Be a subject matter expert in Fitango Health offerings to communicate our offerings to prospective customers
· Develop and manage marketing campaigns and follow up for email, phone and social outreach
· Marketing creation capabilities around optimal verbiage in brochures, emails and websites
· Plan and participate in exhibitions and industry events to meet with prospective clients
· Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong account management across partners, clients and prospective clients
· Willingness to explore business development role in the healthcare industry by identifying target clients, building relationships and scheduling meetings
· As a startup, this position requires the candidate to be a self-starter with strong interpersonal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferably in healthcare, biology, chemistry, etc.)
· Strong interest in healthcare and technology
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
· Strong communication, writing, analytical, and presentation skills
· Willingness to travel based on timing of conferences, prospect needs, and requests
· Experience in Constant Contact and SalesForce a plus
· Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photo Shop a huge plus
· Ability to work in a team environment
Submit your resume and a brief cover letter with your application!
health, healthcare, sales, marketing