We are currently recruiting, for the right social sales and catering candidate, to act as an ambassador to the public and Catering CC clientele. Individual must have a passion for the events industry and sales, desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Promptly responding to client inquires, while maximizing revenue and profit.
• Previous sales and catering experience, with a moderate background of food and beverage is preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proficient experience with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Execl).
• Ability to learn computer and web-based applications.
• A keen sense of “attention to detail” Strong Organizational skills.
• Outgoing personality, bright and good communication skills.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality and be able to work in a team environment.
• Social media savvy.
• Exceptional time management.
• Previous experience in administrative role and /or hotels preferred
• Be cool and collective while maintain a high sense of urgency, with the goal of “rapid- response”
• Have general knowledge of banquet foodservice standards and techniques
• Innovative-Demonstrate original thinking, introducing new ideas. Experience
• Must be goal driven…..A MUST!!!
• Self-motivated, inspired to perform well without outside help.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Provide exceptional email customer experience
• Participate in local networking organizations, community, and industry events while, representing CateringCC in a professional manner.
• Follow up with potential customer leads
• Conduct follow-up and out-reach to customer whom you have built relationship with.
• Coordinate food, beverage, room set up, and other services as requested by clients
• Create relationships with venues, get onto venues preferred lists.
• Suggestive sell …food, beverage, rentals.
• Create proposals, secure contracts with commitment.
• Independently solicit and book business.
• Work closely with owner to assist in capturing social and corporate catering business
• Monitor and analyze products, evaluate trends in market.
• Attend and assist in tastings
• Assist client in menu planning
• Negotiate food, beverage pricing, rentals and other services
• Site visits with clients.
• Must be available evenings and weekends, including attending and managing off premise, booked catering events.
Sales, Catering Coordinator, Event Planner