We are seeking a Project Accountant at our office in downtown Boston. We are a growing mission driven firm looking for an individual that has the drive to succeed. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and grow within. You will work closely with the Accounting and Finance team, and will have a lot of exposure to high level work! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
• Responsible for daily, month-end, and annual bookkeeping, including accounting reconciliation in QuickBooks
• Review all incoming invoices, account statements, and manage AP inbox
• Pull accounting reports for upper management
• Reconcile credit card statements
• Partner with HR to support the company's 401(k) plan
• Enter approved employee expense reports into QuickBooks
• Support Controller with semi-monthly payroll
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 1-3 years of experience in Accounting
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Extremely detail oriented
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle exposure to sensitive information.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.