Restoration 1 of Metro Atlanta services our local community for fire, smoke, water, sewage cleanup and mold remediation activities at residential, commercial and industrial properties. We are a part of the national Restoration 1 network and take pride in providing these services to help our customers get back to what is important – family life and business activities.
Restoration 1's reputation for fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States and Canada. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help!
Three reasons you’re reading this ad:
1) Each day is the same old same old with no advancement opportunities
2) Your employer knows you more as a number than a person with underutilized talents and leadership
3) Your employer doesn’t invest in you to better equip you for advancement
Don’t settle for the status quo; this opening for a Professional Restoration Technician offers you the opportunity to change it up for a role that is valued with advancement potential into a team leader position. Join us and be an integral part of our business family where we work hard with purpose, helping people recover from disasters. We invest in you by providing the training and leadership tools to equip you to represent us with excellence in your daily work and advancement potential.
Skills and Experience
This position will utilize your professional skills, experience and service minded passion to help people by providing legendary restoration services. These services are conducted by our Professional Restoration Technicians with the professional conduct and skills we expect including:
• Commitment to safety above all else
• Desire and ability to supervise up to three people
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Drug free and committed to staying drug free
• Communicating with crews and customers
• Have at least a high school diploma, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Eagerness to learn and acquire new skills
• Accountability and pride in your work and caring for the resources available to you (company equipment and vehicles)
• Coaching others to help them grow
• Work ethic that includes dependability and efficiency
Don’t wait for a change that won’t come, if this sounds like something you want, contact us today for confidential consideration.
But hurry as this won’t last long; opportunity is knocking… answer the door!
Restoration, technician, entry level, construction, growth, water damage