Established Personal Injury Law Firm in South Austin - Ogle Law Office
Personal Injury Law Firm in South Austin seeks an experienced Paralegal and Legal Assistant.
Responsibilities for Paralegal Include:
• Drafting Pleadings, discovery responses, and correspondence
• Preparing litigation status reports
• Maintain contact with clients
• Subpoenaing medical records
• Managing case deadlines
• Coordinating depositions and mediations
• Trial preparation
****** Candidate must maintain a high level of attention to detail, professionalism and the ability to work independently.
2-4 years of experience working in a law office personal injury experience preferred.
Legal, Paralegal, Law Office